I’m very excited about this post as this beautiful brand has been on my radar for a while now. I love doing my nails and I rarely have them completely bare. It might sound a bit weird but if my nails are not painted, I feel kind of naked. Since nail polish is my second nature, I try to choose the non-toxic ones as much as possible and that’s why the main focus of this post is amazing Butter London which I’ve been wearing recently.
My 3 favourite colours of all times are nudes, red/ burgundy and gold/ sparkle. I could wear them all year long and they are perfect for the Autumn season of course.
Back to a ” Non-toxic” subject. The Butter London claims to be 8 Free, which means that doesn’t contain: Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, DBP, Toluene, Camphor, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene, or TPHP. (I’ll explain all that in my next week’s blog). All those ingredients are considered as harmful not only for the nails but mostly our health.
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
- Very creamy and very good coverage.
- Dries very quickly
- Even without a Top Coat, the nails look very shiny and smooth
- It claims to stay on up to 10 days, I’d say 5 max but I think it’s already pretty good for this kinda product. Some nail polishes are starting chipping on the next day. I’ve notice chipping after 3rd/ 4th day.
- The formula contains Hydrolyzed Silk(a natural protein known for its hydration properties), Horsetail Extract (plant responsible for growth and strength in our nails) and Vitamins E and C
- The packaging is very sophisticated which I loveeee..
Patent Shine 10X Nail Lacquer Vernis “Shop Girl”
I love this nude tone, it’s not too milky and not too dark. It goes so well with pretty much most of my wardrobe and makes my nails look neat. I love the gel finish and look on them.
Nail Lacquer Vernis “Ruby Murray”(11ml/0.4 ft oz)
This is my ultimate Autumn tone. It just feels warm, very elegant and timeless. It will work well with cosy knitted jumpers, fluffy scarf or an evening dinner out.
Nail Lacquer Vernis ” GOSS”(11ml/0.4 ft oz)
This one is my favourite. The tone is called “rose gold” but it’s not too pinky. It looks gorgeous and very glamorous with a bit of a tanned skin. I think it might be a good one for the Christmas Part too.
The Butter London is one of the best “non- toxic! nail varnish brands I’ve used so far. I can’t wait to try more!!